Saturday, April 3, 2010

Home Again Home Again

We've done very little blogging lately because we haven't had much to blog about - the girls just returned from an extended stay with Grandma and Grandpa K in Wisconsin. We spent last weekend there, left the girls on Sunday to come back to MN, and only retrieved them yesterday (Friday). It was a LONG time without our favorite girls.

It worked out well because this week was full of various commitments for me and Dadam, so on one hand the week went by quickly and was pretty uneventful. On the other hand, the house was too quiet, the mornings were too calm, and I didn't laugh nearly as much as I do when my children are here. At times it was downright painful without them.

But now, thankfully, they're home. Our family is complete again and all is right with the world, and now I must sign off so I can go clean up the Cheerios that are spilled all over the coffee table...

No comments: