Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bang Bang



Cecilia has been wanting bangs for some time now, and earlier this week I finally caved and made an appointment. I feel like she's getting to an age where she can start making some decisions about her appearance (with major veto power by Mom and Dad), and in the grand scheme of things bangs don't seem like a very big deal. I don't know why she got so set on this idea, but the final product is pretty darn adorable if you ask me:

She is over the moon about her new look, racing down the block to show neighbors and combing them non-stop. This morning she wanted to wait to put on her swim cap because Laura, her swim coach, would definitely want to see her new bangs. Someday this amount of self-esteem will be gone, so I'm going to let her enjoy every last second of feeling awesome.

The only downside that I can see is that she now looks more like a 13-year old than a 7-year old. Stupid bangs.

1 comment:

Penn said...

Love the new look!