Thursday, September 9, 2010

Grade 3


Cecilia went back to school this week. Grade 3. The only thing I can say is, "What?!" Not that I wasn't ready for her to go back (because I WAS), but I'd give my left arm to stop time for a little while and keep them from getting any bigger. There must be some technology for that, right? An app or something? Alas...


Ruby doesn't start until Monday (they give the big kids some time to settle in before the little kids show up), and that's when it's really going to get ugly. It's not fair to make mothers send their babies to school. I mean, honestly.

2 comments:

Penn said...

Yes, yes we need them. Who will lead this world if not for strong women with great hearts?

Grandma Kintopf said...

That is definitely a favorite picture of our two girls! We love you so much. Grandma & Grandpa K.