Monday, March 28, 2011

Big Head



This might be the greatest video I've ever seen in my life. It is Cici's own creation and even though I've watched it about 50 times already, it still cracks me up.

And here is a bio she wrote for herself to accompany her animal research report for school. I find it beyond charming.

Cici K------ goes to --------- Magnet School. She has a mother, a father and a sister. Her favorite animals are her cats, Cutiehead and Peanut. Her favorite color is turquoise. She has written a poetry book. She lives in ----------, Minnesota. She likes ice cream. Her favorite flavor is lemon-lime. She has four aunts and five uncles on her mom’s side and one aunt and one uncle on her dad’s side. One group of her grandparents lives in Wisconsin, the others in Minnesota.

1 comment:

Grandma Kintopf said...

Oh, how I love that little girl!