Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Snuggle up.


Both my girls are snugglers - always have been - but Cecilia in particular loves to snuggle up with me on the couch at night. We only had a moment of this last night because I had class, but I was trying to imagine what things will be like when she's older. When I asked Adam if he thought Cecilia would still snuggle with me when she was 15, he offered a resounding, "No." And because I didn't like his answer, I decided I would simply create a policy (this is what I'm in school for, after all) and make her adhere to this policy by having her sign a document agreeing to snuggle with me always and forever. Adam thinks this will not work, but I think he's wrong. So there.

(Please forgive my hideousness in the above photo. It was taken early in the morning.)

1 comment:

Grandma Kintopf said...

You not only look like a great Mom, you are one! As far as the snuggling...Jenny still likes to snuggle with me when she comes home. :) So much for Adam's wise words.