Monday, June 7, 2010

Seeing Spots

.......................................

Dadam is running in his first marathon very soon, and lately his training runs have been intense. Last week he completed a 20-mile run and came home pretty wiped. He also had the misfortune of some serious chaffing and bled through his t-shirt. He's healed and now knows how to best prepare for chaffing issues in the future.

Today I was talking to Cecilia about our marathon cheering plans and how we should all wear the same color shirt to make it easier for Dadam to spot us in the crowd. Wanting to include my lovely girl in this process, I asked what she thought would be a good color.

Cecilia: I know! We should all wear plain, white t-shirts and color two bright red circles on the front!

[Hysterical laughter from Cecilia. And maybe me a little bit, too.]

I think we're going to go with plan B.

No comments: