Thursday, January 5, 2012

We're Back, Baby.

As many of you know, this fall has brought some big changes to our household, and this meant that the blog had to take a hiatus. I'm happy to report that one of my New Year's resolutions for 2012 was to post on the blog a couple times per week, complete with photos and videos and goofy quotes from the girls. I intend to do it.

It's tempting to try and remember all the good material that the girls have generated lately and post it immediately, but I'd rather consider this a fresh start and not look back for now (even though there was a pretty great fart/poop quote from Rubes just last night).

2012. Here we go!

1 comment:

Beth Schwarz said...

Yeah! Glad you're back!!! CiCi and Rubes, even though I am the worst "Grandma" in the world, I think about you often and love you very much!!! Sooner or later we'll get together!

Hugs!!!!

GM Beth